Sunday, August 3, 2008

Favorite Links

I have spent the last hour adding links to the "favorite links" section on our blog. I am sure some of you wonder why the list is so long so I thought I should type a quick post. Every family listed has been touched by adoption and many of them are personal friends of ours. Some have used our agency, CCAI, and traveled with us on one of our trips to China. We have learned about the cleft doctors and had tremendous support from others who have brought home children with cleft lip/palate. This support will be invaluable as we face each surgery or procedure in the years ahead with Niklas. Our local playgroup and the fabulous First Fridays groups have also led to new friendships for the children as well as Erik and I. It is amazing to see the path that God has led us on and the wonderful families that he has brought into our lives.

4 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Thanks for the link! We look forward to reading more about Ellie Grace and Niklas. We hope you are all getting settled in.

Lori W

Beth and Ryan said...

It was nice to meet you at First Friday. I hope that all will go well with the scheduling of Niklas's surgery and his adjustment.
Beth Drafts
www.mk2usa.blogspot.com

Cristy said...

It was great to see you Friday and meet your handsome son! Looking forward to more get togethers soon!

Heather said...

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!!