I saw a few friends get new mini-vans and wondered if that would be a good vehicle for our family. We had enough room for the four of us in the Highlander but we couldn't fit anyone else in it. I started thinking about how nice it would be to carpool, take a friend to the park, have the grandparents go with us somewhere, etc.
We knew that a new car would probably not fit our budget but we began to consider buying a used one without too many miles.
We drove home in a Sienna van after some discussions, internet research, and a few test drives.
I was a bit sad to say good-bye to the Highlander (it was a great car) and Niklas kept repeating "Mama's car all gone" for a few days. It has taken a week and a half of driving the van to say that I am over the shock of how quickly it all happened and now I like it very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment