Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I'm leaving on a jet plane"!

We are leaving on a jet plane next Thursday and we do know that we will be coming back to town on June 21st!!! We may have been able to come home late in the day on the 20th but we really wanted to book our tickets instead of waiting another day or so. We are going to be going through Shanghai so Erik will get his wish of going to Shanghai, he just won't get to venture very far.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What time are you getting in? Tymm and Laura are coming home with Meron on the 21st, too! What a happy, happy day that will be. Two babies home with their forever families.

Heather said...

AH! How exciting! You must be scrambling getting things packed! :)

Melissa Swinson said...

I am so excited and ready to be in China. At least I can say our to do list is getting shorter by the day. Can't wait to meet you in China. Only a few more days to wait