Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Photos




I am in contact with a gentleman who has a daughter from Wenzhou and his parents frequently visit China. He has been a very huge resource to many parents who have or are in process of adopting children from there. His father recently took some pictures of the children and forwarded them to him. We had difficulty recognizing Niklas because his hair is parted the way it was in one of our first photos so his face looks longer. But, we are very appreciative of these glimpses of him until we meet him and any photo or information is a treasure to have.

We still don't have our travel approval but we are being told that we will fly to Beijing on June 4th if they come this week!

Ellie Grace and I got a chance to be at the beach this week with my parents, my brother, and his girlfriend. I relaxed for a bit but I came home to the same crazy, dis-organized house that I left and I am stressed again. I am a bit like my mom after-all, I do like some degree of organization in my house. I spent some time cleaning the clutter out of our room earlier and will slowly get things back to where they belong.

1 comment:

Autumn Days said...

Laura and Erik,
We are so excited for you! Please let me know if there is anything we can do at your house while you are gone. What a blessing. Hearing the news today made my day! God is so good. Niklas is adorable!
Keith, Amy and Autumn